The wrestling simulation “WWE 2K18” has received a new patch. With the latest update 1.05, the developers once again eradicated some bugs.
The executives of 2K Games, Visual Concepts and Yuke’s have just released another software click for the wrestling simulation “WWE 2K18”. Thus, all players currently have the opportunity to download the patch 1.05.
With the latest update, the developers once again fixed some bugs and made changes to the game. Among other things, one has made general fixes to the MyCareer mode. Furthermore, the game balance has been revised in some areas again. In addition, the damage for task handles should now be displayed correctly.
The specific changes that the developers have made to “WWE 2K18”, which is available for the consoles and the PC, can be found in the official English-language patch notes.
Changes to patch 1.05
- General MyCareer fixes
- Balanced the AI’s pin escape probabilities
- Balanced the frequency in which AI Superstars utilize the Drag mechanic
- Adjusted the Damage display for Submission moves. Submissions now correctly reference the correct limb
- Fixed an issue where AI incorrectly referenced “Grapple” reversal rates for Finishers if the Finisher was preceded by an automated reposition
- Fixed Pin Combo for World’ Strongest Splash
- Fixed Superstar names being replaced with the names of alternate attires during an entrance run-in.
- Fixed Squash Matches not occurring in player-edited matches.
- Various adjustments to in-game animations to prevent warping