If you still have some money left over after the current Cyber Monday deals: Steam will gladly accept it too. In return, you will receive reduced-price games, which will be sold as part of the autumn campaign. Also present are quite current games.
Also on Steam, you can now save heavily when buying selected games. The autumn campaign was launched and runs until November 28, 2017 at 7pm. Also offered are new games like “Middle Earth Shadow of War”, which you will receive 40 percent cheaper shortly after the launch. Even higher discounts are granted for different parts of the “Fallout” series. You currently receive “Fallout 4” for $14.99.
As in the past year, the Steam Awards will be awarded again. In the past, according to Steam, nearly seven million players took part in the election. In order to nominate a game for the election, you must first go to the respective product page and click the button “nominate this game for an award”. More details about the Steam Awards can be found here. Hard-working participants are considered with Steam markings.
- The Evil Within 2 – 29,99 $ statt $59,99
- Fallout 4 – $14,99 statt $29,99
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus – $29,99 statt $59,99
- Just Cause 3 – $5,99 statt$39,99
- Dark Souls 3 – $23,99 statt $59,99
- Sniper Elite 4 – $20,39 statt$ 59,99
- Sudden Strike 4 – $24,99 statt $49,99
- Resident Evil 7 –$ 24,99 statt $49,99
- South Park: Der Stab der Wahrheit – $7,49 statt$ 29,99
- Dishonored – $2,49 statt 9,99
- Rise of the Tomb Raider – $16,49 statt $49,99