The “Skyrim VR” patch 1.02 has been released. But what innovations and improvements found in the game? The English-language changelog provides details. As can be seen from the overview, there were, among other things, changes to the movement system.
The virtual reality RPG “Skyrim VR” has been upgraded to version 1.02 with a patch. The components include changes to the movement system. For example, from now on, you can move smoothly with the PlayStation Move controllers. In this context, additional changes were made to the rotational speed. Other components of the Update 1.02 for “Skyrim VR” include various bug fixes and optimizations.
For example, the statistics menu should update from now on without having to restart the game. Another fix is taking care of the training menu, which previously did not always show up where it should be. Also, mistakes were made in the use of two-handed weapons from the world. Below you can see the English changelog with all changes of the update 1.02:
Skyrim VR: Patch 1.02 Changelog
- Added smooth rotation option with PS Move controllers
- Added rotation speed for smooth rotation
- Added option for crosshairs when using PS Move controllers for spells
- Removed the auto-unsheathing when raising your shield hand when weapons are sheathed.
- Fixed an issue with 2-handed weapons in left hand mode
- Made adjustments to blocking and bashing so that it now works correctly with 2-handed weapons and 1-handed weapons with no secondary weapon equipped
- Improved feedback for blocking
- Improved feedback for getting staggered
- Improvements to Eagle Eye
- Improvements to setting targets for summon spells
- Fixed an issue where your follower or other NPCs would block UI
- Fixed an issue where the training menu would not be in the right place
- Improved directional power attacks
- Stats menu will update without having to restart the game
- Other bug fixes and minor improvements