As of now, the latest update to the mobile monster pack “Pokémon Go” is available on both Android and iOS. This fixes minor errors and also introduces a number of new features.
As the developers of Niantic announced, is now a new update ready, the “Pokémon Go” on Android to the version 0.77.1 lifts. On iOS the new update carries the version number 1.47.1.
But what changes with the latest update to “Pokémon Go” in detail? On the one hand, the patch, according to official data of various minor flaws, with which the title had still to fight. In addition, minor adjustments have been made based on community feedback.
Pokémon Go: New update brings minor changes
If you try to send a costumed Pokémon after the installation of the new update, you will receive a confirmation dialog. These are intended to prevent costumed pocket mats from being accidentally shipped. In addition, a bug has been fixed, which could reset the Pokémon’s own selection during raid battles.
In addition, the network errors, which in the meantime appeared in the Arenakampf, with the installation of the new update are a thing of the past. Also the bug, which ensured that the Curveballs were not counted as planned, was therefore repaired.
Pokémon Go: The new update in detail
• A confirmation dialog now appears when attempting to ship costumed Pokémon.
• Costumed Pokémon are now no longer transferable in mass.
• Fixed an issue that caused occasional network errors during arenace.
• Fixed a bug where the number of players in the raid combat lobby was displayed incorrectly.
• Fixed a bug where the Pokémon selection resets when choosing an item in the raid combat lobby.
• Fixed a bug where Curveballs were not counted correctly.
• Several other bugs have been fixed and performance improved.