From now on iOS and Android is another update to the mobile hit “Pokémon Go” ready. With this, the developers of Niantic solved various errors and also made minor adjustments.
Still, the developers of Niantic are working on other updates and improvements for the in-house mobile title “Pokémon Go”.
As the studio announced, iOS and Android now have the latest patch available, which raises the mobile hunt for the pocket monsters on iOS to the version 1.43.1 and to Android to the version 0.73.1. According to official data, the new update fixes several bugs.
For example, a critical flaw was made out of the world, which ensured that the final boss of a raid automatically freed itself with the use of the last premier ball. In addition, minor adjustments have been made to the search feature of your Pokémon collection.
Pokémon Go: The new update in detail
- Added the ability for Trainers to spin the Photo Disc at a Gym using the Pokémon GO Plus accessory.
- Added the ability to view the number of Trainers entered, and preparing, for a Raid Battle before using a Raid Pass.
- Improved Pokémon Collection screen search functionality by allowing Trainers to search through their Pokémon’s moves using the @ character.
- Resolved a bug which caused the Raid Boss to always break free from the last Premier Ball.
- Resolved a bug that prevented Trainers from seeing they’d received double XP from Raid Battles when using a Lucky Egg.
- Various bug fixes.