There is another patch for the hero shooter “Overwatch”. With this, Blizzard Entertainment once again makes some changes to the hero and fixes some game errors.
Blizzard Entertainment has released a new update for the successful hero shooter “Overwatch”. With the patch 2.22, the developers make some changes to different heroes. Thus the players can expect adjustments to Lúcio, Mercy and Zenyatta.
Among other things, the speed boost that Lúcio receives after a Wallride is significantly increased. Mercy has also been toned down so that the cooldown will not be reset as soon as resurrection is used. Zenyatta, on the other hand, has received some new language lines, so there should be a bit more variety.
Finally, the developers have also made some bug fixes. So far only the English language patchnotes are available.
Changes to the patch 2.22
• Wall Ride
•The speed boost that Lúcio receives after completing a wall ride has been increased by 65%
• Guardian Angel
• Players can now glide past a targeted ally using the jump key
• Cooldown no longer resets when Resurrect is activated
• No longer resets or reduces Resurrection’s cooldown
• Added a number of additional voice lines for Cultist Zenyatta
• Fixed a bug preventing Mercy’s momentum from slowing down correctly when Guardian Angel was canceled.
• Fixed a bug preventing the visual effects on Sombra’s Pumpkinette victory pose from displaying correctly.