EA and Ghost Games today announced a new update for “Need for Speed: Payback”. AllDrive is a new feature that allows you and your friends a free ride. We have the complete changelog for you.
“Need for Speed Payback” is expected to receive a new update tomorrow, Tuesday, introducing “AllDrive” mode. This is basically “free ride”. Meanwhile, on the official site of Electronic Arts, a kind of changelog was launched for the upcoming update.
Among other things, it states that with the launch of “AllDrive: Hangouts” you will have the opportunity to frolic in Fortune Valley with your friends and other members of the “Need for Speed” community. You can present your vehicles and socialize. “Whether you’re having a spontaneous auto-meeting with your friends, taking cool snapshots of your crew, or just cruising the streets (and off-road) – here you are,” said Electronic Arts.
In addition, the tuning shop is extended by new objects: These were the catch-up packs. These packs give you the opportunity to upgrade your cars faster. That means you can take a car from its production to the highest level in a much shorter time. The store offers three versions of this pack: Level 6, Level 11, and Level 16. You’ll be unlocked once you reach a specific point in the campaign.
• The level 6 pack will be unlocked at the end of the 3rd chapter
• The level 11 pack will be unlocked at the end of the 4th chapter
• The level 16 pack will be unlocked at the end of the 5th chapter
The packs can be bought at the following prices with in-game money:
• 71,400 for the Level 6 pack
• 131,000 for the Level 11 pack
• 180,000 for the Level 16 pack
The rest of the changelog for the new update of Need for Speed Payback:
• Neon and tire smoke: We introduce new neon and tire smoke variants. These new additions will rank below existing options and will be included in deliveries once you reach a REP level.
Both neon and tire smoke will be available in the following new colors: steel blue, candy pink, teal, coral red and gold.
• Exchange / Sale of all non-equipped parts: In order to simplify the inventory management, you can in the future all non-equipped speed cards at once sell or exchange. As soon as you mark a parts category, you will be able to sell or exchange all un-equipped cards in this category.
• Snapshot Pro Enhancements: We’ve made some adjustments and improvements to the Snapshot Pro mode. The first is that you can now take snapshots during a takedown sequence. In addition, the camera can now zoom further away from your car, giving you more opportunities to take the perfect picture. We’ve also adjusted the sensitivity so that movements over longer distances are faster.
• Another change affects background objects whose display quality has been improved in this mode to give you even higher-quality snapshots. You can now also turn pollution on or off.
• In addition to these changes, we’re introducing some new filter options: Cinema, Cool, Warm, Grunge, Vintage, Desaturated, Lo-Fi, Lively Retro Look, Infrazone and Black and White Screen.
• Snapshot Pro will also be available in AllDrive: Hangouts.
Main Menu Enhancements: We made some minor adjustments to the main menu. These enhancements make it easier to keep track of Need for Speed and get you into your desired area (campaign or multiplayer) much faster.