At the launch of “Kingdom Come Deliverance,” you’ll be greeted by a Day One update that’s quite big at 23GB. But what things are changed with the software patch? The answer to this question is provided by the changelog.
After watching a localized gameplay video for “Kingdom Come Deliverance” later in the day, we received a message about the Day One Patch 1.01, which appears to be outfitting the medieval role-playing game. It’s a whopping 23 GB, as the editors of Gadgets 360 report, and brings the title up to date. On other platforms, Day One 1.01 patch is likely to have a similar size.
Various improvements and bugfixes are made with the update 1.01 for “Kingdom Come Deliverance.” Among other things, the changelog reveals that the animations in the dialogues are being reworked – even massive – as well as general combat improvements, an improved NPC reaction time, and a Balancing the speech also had unspecified errors give way.
Kingdom Come Deliverance Day One Update 1.01
• Added several new events in the open world.
• Massive improvement of dialogue animations.
• Earning money and experience is rebalanced.
• Arms and armaments statistics are rebalanced.
• General combat improvements.
• Improved NPC response time.
• Sound transmission adapted.
• Archery is now possible in stealth mode.
• Improved user interface for persuasion.
•In addition numerous other bug fixes and improvements.
“Kingdom Come: Deliverance” will be released on February 13, 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.