Sony Interactive Entertainment and Polyphony Digital released a new patch for “Gran Turismo Sport” this evening. The changelog was also provided.
Sony Interactive Entertainment and Polyphony Digital have missed a new patch to the racing simulation “Gran Turismo Sport”, which will bring some improvements and adjustments. The patch 1.12 is available for download, so the official patch notes reveal what has been changed in detail.
Among other things, the developers have adapted the traction control to improve the overall handling, while also changing the stability of different vehicles. In addition, they also resolved some issues that had been found in the game.
Available exclusively for the PlayStation 4 since October 2017, “Gran Turismo Sport” has since expanded with a host of new content, including a career mode.
Main Features Implemented
1. Physics Simulation Model
– Traction control has been adjusted to improve handling.
2. The following cars’ stability has been changed to improve their handling while cornering:
・Alpine Vision Gran Turismo 2017
・Audi R18 (Audi Sport Team Joest) ’16
・Audi R18 TDI (Audi Sport Team Joest) ’11
・Audi R18 TDI (Le Mans 2011)
・Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.1)
・Peugeot 908 HDi FAP – Team Peugeot Total ’10
・Peugeot L750R Hybrid Vision Gran Turismo 2017
・Porsche 919 Hybrid (Porsche Team) ’16
・Toyota TS030 Hybrid ’12
・Toyota TS050 – Hybrid (Toyota Gazoo Racing) ’16
・Audi R8 LMS (Audi Sport Team WRT) ’15
・Citroën GT by Citroën Race Car (Gr.3)
・Ferrari 458 Italia GT3 ’13
・Honda NSX Gr.3
・Lamborghini Huracán GT3 ’15
・McLaren 650S GT3 ’15
・Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4
・Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport ’16
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– Fixed an issue wherein the game became unplayable if the cancel button was pressed before a ‘Search’ result was displayed on [Discover];
– Fixed an issue wherein switching to a car with custom livery from [Home ] > [Garage] resulted in the “Loading” screen being continuously displayed;
– Various other issues have been addressed.