The release of the Xbox One X is approaching big steps. From November 7, 2017, you can hold the new console from Microsoft. Already during the current weekend the Redmonder begin to advertise the hardware. You can pre-order them as before.
Microsoft has announced that the company will release a TV spot from Sunday to Monday to promote the Xbox One X. A teaser trailer you can already see below these lines. As it has already been around, the new console of the Redmonder will be launched on 7th November 2017. You can buy it after the price of $499. Pre-order
• Improved gameplay on the Xbox One X with 40 percent more power than other consoles
• 6 Teraflops graphics processor performance and a 4K Blu-ray player for better gaming and entertainment
• Compatible with all Xbox One games and all gaming accessories
• Improved gameplay also on 1080p screens: Games run smoother, look better and are loaded faster
• Package Includes: Xbox One X 1TB console, Xbox Wireless Controller, HDMI cable (4K capable), AC power cord, 1 month GamePass subscription trial, 14-day Xbox Live Gold trial