A new update to “Torment Tides of Numenera” is now available on the consoles and the PC. With this, the developers of inXile Entertainment claimed, according to their own data, the performance of the rolling game.
Even if “Torment Tides of Numenera” is a highly successful and exciting roll game, the title of the launch had to fight with various technical problems.
These appeared in the form of unsightly Framerate-Drops, which mainly appear on the two consoles Xbox One and PlayStation 4. A new update is now available on the PS4, the Xbox One and the PC with which the developers of inXile Entertainment accepted the disturbing performance problems of “Torment: Tides of Numenera”.
“Since the release of Torment: Tides of Numenera, we are working to resolve the bugs reported by the community, and we are pleased to announce that we have fixed a lot of bugs, and have further optimized the game on all platforms And I’m sure that you can enjoy the game even more, “commented inXile CEO Brian Fargo the release of the new update.
Torment Tides of Numenera – The new update in detail
- Fixes many freezes that would happen in various situations.
- Numerous performance optimizations.
- Addendum text now appears on item descriptions. Dozens of items have more detailed descriptions depending on your lore skills and other factors.
- Fixes an issue that was preventing party members from bantering. Party members should now be much more talkative.
- Updates crisis sequences to rebalance a number of enemies. In certain situations, it will make combat proceed more quickly.
- Numerous fixes and improvements to movement grid, pathing, and AI. This should prevent issues where the game would hang in combat.
- Several quest and conversation fixes.
- Inspiring Presence and other looping sound effects have been reduced or removed.