A classic goes into a new round: Today the economic simulation “Pizza Connection 3” was officially made. The release will take place next year for the pc.
Assemble Entertainment and the relevant developers of Gentlymad today announced the development of “Pizza Connection 3”. The title will be released in spring 2018 for PC, Mac and Linux (SteamOS).
In economic simulation, you will find some new features in addition to the basic principles of the series. You can work your way up to the owner of the most successful pizza chain in the world in a campaign from simple pizzas in the streets of Rome. Use the Pizza Creator to create your own pizza creations.
“Show your competitors how to sell the best pizza and create a unique taste experience for your customers when visiting each of your restaurants. Whether you’re doing this with the help of targeted advertising and good pizzas in chic stores, or occasionally using the sabotage and gun force to crunch the crispy Edge of legality, is left to you, “says the press release.
Features of the game according to manufacturer
• Your favorite pizza has not invented anyone yet? Vegan, purely vegetarian or meat combined with meat? Create your pizzas with the help of the legendary Pizza Creator and over 75 different ingredients!
• The single-player campaign with 12 missions lets you step by step from the little pizzabäcker in Rome to the world’s largest pizza mogul.
• From Sydney via Berlin to Washington D.C .: Conquer the world’s largest metropolises with your own pizza chain and discover their unique taste diversity!
• Design your restaurants according to your wishes: floor plan, furniture, staff, decoration. In every pizzabäcker is also an within Designer.
• Reach your customers with targeted advertising and use market analyzes and sophisticated marketing strategies.
• Get rid of your competitors by using particularly sharp ingredients, including sabotage and bribery.
• The free mode offers a varied alternative to the campaign. Numerous parameters such as start-up capital, number of residents, competitors and more can be determined by you alone, thus creating your own challenges.