The responsible developers of Hello Games have now published another patch for the space adventure “No Man’s Sky“. With the software Patch 1.24, the developers have fixed some bugs that had driven both on the PlayStation 4 and the PC.
Among other things, there was a mistake that had caused the player’s bases not to be dived. We also fixed some crashes and freezes that have occurred since the “Pathfinder” update. HelloGames has already provided the complete English-language patchnotes.
Changes to the patch 1.24
- Fixed an issue that caused player’s bases not to appear
- Optimised light shafts, allowing us to enable them on PS4
- Fixed a game freeze/lock up that could occur when in space
- Improved frame rate when playing with unlocked frame rate, or vsync disabled
- Fixed some issues with Steam controller prompts
- Various minor performance optimisations
- Fixed some rare crashes & freezes