No less than three times, Guerilla Games’ “Horizon Zero Dawn” can be found in the German PS4 charts – among the top five positions. Also to the other platforms there are some very incomplete data.
The PlayStation 4 exclusive action game “Horizon Zero Dawn” has landed in Germany several times in the Games-Top 5. The standard edition of the new Guerrilla Games factory captured the top spot. The Limited and Collector’s Editions positioned themselves on the ranks 2 and 4. For the previous leader “Hor Honor” remained the third rank.
“The Walking Dead – The Telltale Series: Neuland” landed in the PS4 ranking on the seventh and in the Xbox One counterpart in the eighth place. The survival horror “Dead Rising 4” climbed to # 3 in the Xbox One charts and the top-notch among the Xbox One games is once again “Halo Wars 2”. This position went to the standard edition.
The highest PC entry was the “Torment: Tides of Numenera”, which ended up in sixth place in the Day One edition. “The Sims 4” was not a first-rate game, and there were also PS3 (“Call of Duty: Black Ops 2”), Xbox 360 (“Minecraft”) and Nintendo Wii (“Mario Kart Wii Selects”) At the top no changes.Here are the quiet incomplete charts of GfK Entertainment in a comparison with the international tracking companies:
1. Horizon: Zero Dawn (Sony)
2. Horizon: Zero Dawn Limited Edition (Sony)
3. For Honor (Ubisoft)
4. Horizon: Zero Dawn Collector’s Edition (Sony)
7. The Walking Dead – The Telltale Series: Neuland (Telltale)
1. Halo Wars 2 (Microsoft)
3. Dead Rising 4 (Capcom)
8. The Walking Dead – The Telltale Series: Neuland (Telltale)
1. Die Sims 4 (EA)
6. Torment: Tides of Numenera (Techland)
1. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Activision)
1. Minecraft (Microsoft)
1. Mario Kart Wii Selects (Nintendo)