A new patch to the PC version of the “Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition” is now available. According to official data, this will optimize the stability and overall performance.
At the beginning of the month the so-called “Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition” was officially released for the Xbox One, the PC and the PlayStation 4.
Here we are dealing with a completely reworked new edition of the shooter “Bulletstorm”, which on the PC as well as the PS4 among other things supports the 4K resolution. In addition, reworked textures, a stabilized framerate and more are on board. As the responsible developers of People Can Fly announced, a new update to the PC version of the Bulletstorm: Fullclip Edition is now available.
This assumes primarily the performance as well as the general stability. Further details on the new update of the “Bulletstorm: Fullclip Edition” can be found in the attached Change-Log.
Bulletstorm: Full Clip Edition – The new PC update in detail
- Performance optimizations
- Added a new graphic setting for motion blur so it can be adjusted based on individual preferences
- Optimizations to improve start-up loading time
- Added shader compression to reduce memory usage
- Fixed an issue in which several mouse clicks were required to start when launching an Echo map
- Fixed an issue in which Penetrator’s firing and reload behavior could be slowed after extended use with unlimited ammo in Overkill mode
- Fixed an issue causing Penetrator’s projectiles to not stick into some objects
- Fixed an issue that caused a crash when texture creation failed
- Fixed video player memory leak
- Stability fixes